Eppley Limited (EPLY) has advised that an Extraordinary General Meeting has been scheduled for 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 58 Half Way Tree Road, Kingston to consider and if thought fit, pass the following resolutions:
- That the authorized share capital of the Company be increased by 80,160,000 new Preference Shares and/or Redeemable Preference Shares (the “New Preference Shares”)
- That the Board of Directors be and hereby authorized to create and issue the New Preference shares at any time, on the following terms: The New Preference Shares be subject to such terms and shall have such rights (including rights to dividends and any interest rates adopted for that purpose, voting and participation in surplus capital on winding-up) as the Board of Directors may in its absolute discretion determine; and The New Preference Shares shall be redeemable and issued on terms that the Board of Directors be and is hereby empowered to determine in its absolute discretion, subject always to the provisions set out in the Articles of Incorporation of the Company and the Companies Act for this purpose.
- That the Board of Directors be and is hereby authorized to allot such New Preference Shares in such manner and to such persons as the Directors may deem fit in the best interest of the Company without regard to any preemption rights howsoever arising.
- That the Board of Directors be and is hereby authorized to convert the New Preference Shares into transferable preference stock units (the “New Preference Stock Units”).
- That the Board of Directors be and is further authorized to apply for listing of the New Preference Stock Units on the Jamaica Stock Exchange in its absolute discretion.