November 11, 2021
Total expenses for the period under review amounted to US$156,073 (2020: US$136,452). The breakdown for total expenses is as follows:
- Accountancy fees closed the period at US$6,600 (2020: US$11,000), while MPC reported administrative fees of US$47,118 (2020: US$50,081).
- Advertising fees for the nine months amounted to US$12,260 relative to US$8,854 for comparable period in 2020.
- Audit fees for the period totaled US$5,875 (2020: US$625). The company incurred bank charges of US$2,059 (2020: US$2,440).
- Director’s fees and legal & professional fees year to date totaled US$13,875 (2020: US$12,375) and US$17,972 (2020: US$19,819) respectively.
- License fees ended the nine months at US$375 (2020: US$375). Travel Expense was nil versus the US$10,032 booked last year.
- Corporate fees totaled an amount of US$1,125 (2020: US$1,125). While, Fines & Penalties closed at $36,364 (2020: US$3,789).
- Insurance expenses totaled US$12,450 (2020: US$15,937) as at September 2021.
Total loss for the period was reported at US$156,073 (2020: US$136,452), while for the quarter, MPCCEL booked losses of US$35,244 (2020 loss: US$60,255).
Consequently, loss per share (LPS) as at September 30, 2021 amounted to US$0.007 relative to LPS of US$0.006 for the same period in 2020. For the quarter MPCCEL booked LPS of US$0.002 (2020 LPS: US$0.003). The trailing twelve month loss per share amounted US$0.007. The number of shares used in this calculation was 21,666,542 shares. MPCCEL and MPCCELUS price closed the trading period at a price of J$115 and US$1.08 on November 10, 2021 respectively.
Balance sheet at a Glance:
Total Assets for the period closed at US$29.64 million versus US$19.79 million. Of this amount ‘Investment – MPC Caribbean Clean Energy Fund LLC’ amounted to US$29.23 million relative to US$19.20 million as at September 30, 2020. While, total ‘Cash and Cash Equivalents’ amounted to US$395,589 (2020: US$589,664) and ‘Prepayments’ amounted US$18,329 (2020: US$2,247).
Shareholder’s equity totaled US$19.51 million relative to a shareholders’ equity of US$19.67 million in 2020. This resulted in a book value per share of USD$0.90 (2020: US$0.91).
Analyst Certification -The views expressed in this research report accurately reflect the personal views of Mayberry Investments Limited Research Department about those issuer (s) or securities as at the date of this report. Each research analyst (s) also certify that no part of their compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendation(s) or view (s) expressed by that research analyst in this research report.
Company Disclosure -The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Mayberry may effect transactions or have positions in securities mentioned herein. In addition, employees of Mayberry may have positions and effect transactions in the securities mentioned herein.