Special Advisory: PROVEN Group Limited (PROVEN)

January 23, 2023


PROVEN Group Limited (PROVEN) which owns 50.5% shareholding of Roberts Manufacturing Company Limited (“Roberts”), a company incorporated under the laws of Barbados, with the Ansa McAl Group which owns the other 49.5% of Roberts, has advised that Mr. Jason Sambrano, Managing Director of Roberts will be demitting office effective January 31, 2023.



Analyst Certification -The views expressed in this research report accurately reflect the personal views of Mayberry Investments Limited Research Department about those issuer (s) or securities as at the date of this report. Each research analyst (s) also certify that no part of their compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendation(s) or view (s) expressed by that research analyst in this research report.

Company Disclosure -The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Mayberry may affect transactions or have positions in securities mentioned herein. In addition, employees of Mayberry may have positions and effect transactions in the securities mentioned herein.