Special Advisory: Wisynco Group Limited (WISYNCO)

April 17, 2019

Wisynco Group Limited (WISYNCO) has announced that the Company has entered into an agreement with Jamaica Producers Group Limited (JP) to acquire 30% of the shares in JP’s subsidiary, JP Snacks Caribbean Limited (JP Snacks), a holding company that will own the “JP St. Mary’s” brand and JP’s tropical snack manufacturing operations.  JP will hold the remaining 70% of JP Snacks.


Company Disclosure -The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Mayberry may effect transactions or have positions in securities mentioned herein. In addition, employees of Mayberry may have positions and effect transactions in the securities mentioned herein.