February 9, 2023
138 Student Living Jamaica Limited (138SL) advises that the Board in a meeting held on February 7, 2023, has resolved that among the resolutions to be considered and voted upon by shareholders at a specially convened Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company are the following:
- “THAT the authorized share capital of the Company be increased from 480,500,000 ordinary shares at no par value and 94,500,000 cumulative redeemable preference shares to unlimited authorized share capital”
- “THAT the Company, be and is hereby authorized to issue up to 775,000,000 ordinary shares by way of an offer for subscription to the public pursuant to a prospectus (herein the “Additional Public Offering”) in lieu of a rights issue to existing stockholders.
- “THAT the Board of Directors of the Company and/or any duly appointed Committee of the Board of Directors be and is hereby authorized to determine in their discretion any terms and conditions relating to the Additional Public Offering.”
- “THAT any pre-emption rights to which the existing stockholders may be entitled, howsoever arising, be and are hereby dis-applied for the purposes of the Additional Public Offering.”
- “THAT all ordinary shares issued in the Additional Public Offering once issued and allotted be and are hereby converted into stock units.”
Analyst Certification -The views expressed in this research report accurately reflect the personal views of Mayberry Investments Limited Research Department about those issuer (s) or securities as at the date of this report. Each research analyst (s) also certify that no part of their compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendation(s) or view (s) expressed by that research analyst in this research report.
Company Disclosure -The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Mayberry may affect transactions or have positions in securities mentioned herein. In addition, employees of Mayberry may have positions and effect transactions in the securities mentioned herein.