July 17, 2020
Barita Investments Limited (BIL) has advised that subsequent to the Company’s Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors of Barita Investments Limited on July 10, 2020 passed the following Board Resolution for an Additional Public Offer (APO) of Shares to the general public:
1. The Board hereby approves the issue of up to 200,000,000 ordinary shares (“New Ordinary Shares”), as part of the authorized capital of the Company to the general public by way of an Additional Public Offering on the following terms:
- APO Price(s) of between J$48.00 to J$53.00 per New Ordinary Share;
- New Ordinary Shares will be reserved for the benefit of certain specified investors in the amount and at prices as determined in the discretion of the Company;
- APO to open on August 26th, 2020;
- APO to close on September 16th, 2020 for subscription by investors.
2. The Board hereby approves the ability of the Company to upsize by inviting offers for up to an additional 100,000,000 New Ordinary Shares on terms and conditions as the Directors or Committee of Directors may consider expedient in their absolute discretion
Analyst Certification -The views expressed in this research report accurately reflect the personal views of Mayberry Investments Limited Research Department about those issuer (s) or securities as at the date of this report. Each research analyst (s) also certify that no part of their compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendation (s) or view (s) expressed by that research analyst in this research report.
Company Disclosure -The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Mayberry may effect transactions or have positions in securities mentioned herein. In addition, employees of Mayberry may have positions and effect transactions in the securities mentioned herein.