February 05, 2021
Despite the challenging environment, Honorable Patrick Hylton, President and CEO of NCBFG, noted that the Group remains anchored by four pillars:
- Strong financial performance –world-class growth, efficiency, return of assets and return on equity.
- Inspired people and culture –the employer of choice, with strong organisational health
- Delighted customers –preferred and most trusted financial partner for customers across segments
- Digital to the core –operate a world-class technology and analytics platform
Furthermore, according to Hon. Patrick Hylton, the Group’s strategy entitled “NCB Accelerate” is at its new phase and is ceasing new opportunities aligned with the pillars.
The Hon. Patrick Hylton highlighted the Four P’s to guide the Group’s journey in the right direction.
- Pivot- to try an alternative approach, for example:
- Digital Adoption
- 62% of staff work remotely
- Zero rating of digital platform
- Customers to pivot by increased access to funding and ecommerce solutions for business development
- Pursue new opportunities
- New products
- Fast tracking innovation
- Becoming more agile in processes and decision making
- Continued digital products, process and new business modality
- Despite the pandemic, NCBFG resulted in record sales surpassing pre-covid levels
4. Pay it forward
The four thrusts of NCBFG’s 2024 aspiration, Mr. Cohen notes that NCB will:
- Deliver world class growth, efficiency, return on assets and equity
- Become the employer of choice, with strong organizational health, and a place where each employee is proud to be a part of the team and committed to our success as an organization
- Be the preferred and most trusted financial partner for customers across segments
- Operate a world class technology and analytics platform that enables fast, simple, intuitive, secure, stable and delightful digital-first experiences for customers and employees.
Analyst Certification -The views expressed in this research report accurately reflect the personal views of Mayberry Investments Limited Research Department about those issuer (s) or securities as at the date of this report. Each research analyst (s) also certify that no part of their compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendation (s) or view (s) expressed by that research analyst in this research report.
Company Disclosure -The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, however its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Mayberry may effect transactions or have positions in securities mentioned herein. In addition, employees of Mayberry may have positions and effect transactions in the securities mentioned herein